ears vs. eyes..kinda long-winded

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:10:50 -0700

David,

If your tunings are so much different than a excellent tuning by a good tech
with an ETD I've got wonder if your wandering into quazi-well tunings...An
excellent ET tuning isn't going to vary THAT much from one to the next except in the extremes...

David I.

PS  I think it's time you had your tuning measured, just for scientific reasons...so
we can put it in the Smithsonian...;-]  I would suggest you consider taking the
PTG test...put aside the ego...I believe you may find some humility right around the corner!

David I.