What's it worth?

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:41:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2002 7:38:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kpiano@goldrush.com writes:

> Subj:What's it worth?
> Date:10/23/2002 7:38:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:kpiano@goldrush.com">kpiano@goldrush.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:mathstar@salemnet.com">mathstar@salemnet.com</A>, <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>         Keith

           Sorry I didn't get back to you on this but it sounds like you've
got it answered except that those old Kholers were awesome sounding pianos.
   How are you doing ? Working yet? Hope your doing well. Let me know when/if
 you've got a day here a there.
          Dale