Oslund

Hliverman3@aol.com Hliverman3@aol.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:10:35 EDT

Hello!

I do not drive any longer by my own choice. There are many very qualified
people on this list than I am whom are vision impaired. My Father was legally
blind!  End of discussion. David Vanderooven has accepted the responsibility
to send copies as requested.  (dkvander@jjoplin.com).to those whom request
them. It takes too long for me to get the infomation out. David V. Ron N. &
Tony. B should have the copies today or tomorrow. Mr Garrett & Mr.Probst, I
have spoken with David and you can work things out. Transportation by Good
Samaritans can be a problem. I do not want to wear out my welcome. I
misspelled Sandy's last name in my last post..apoligies. This I consider.my
small contribution to the List and Guild for allowing me to monitor.and learn
from you.

Thanks
Hubert Liverman