Why piano tuning pin bushings?

antares antares@euronet.nl
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:03:14 +0200

> From: Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
> Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:54:41 +0200
> To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: Why piano tuning pin bushings?
>
> antares wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah?
>> So what is it you know Richard Brekne?
>
> WHAT ??? ME ??? KNOW ?????? I think I know one thing... and that is that when
> it
> comes down to it.... we (as in all of us) dont KNOW jack diddly. :)  But we
> sure are
> sure of ourselves a lot of the time arent we ? :)

Riccy babe, I think you now need a portion of your medicine made out of
potatoes, remember?

>> Grin and bear
>>

> Isnt that Gin and beer ?

Look, it is Friday night and I am enjoying mightily with a good glass of
Italian Santa Christina (from the region of glorious Toscane).
I had a very nice day, feel wonderfully relaxed, and I bring a toast to all
readers