SKAL in Europa

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 00:04:49 +0200

antares wrote:

> > Way ahead of you Andre.... I loves my Aquavitę !
>
> OK dude, I admit I was just checking on you and..you failed ! the test....
> You admit that you are sitting there behind your box, drinking yourself into
> a Norwegian stupor for the umpteenth time.
> Your sweet wife has been crying all evening and your many children can not
> sleep because of the clicking banging sounds of your computer keyboard (not
> to mention your uncontrollable 40 % outcries , followed by 40 % intoxicated
> laughter.
> I can see it all clearly...typical Norwegian behavior when it gets
> unbearably cold up North.

Wrong-O :) I am babysitting at home our once a month daughter, my wife is out
partying with the girls, and my step son is in Oakton VA, no doubt quite relieved
at the fact that they finnally caught up with  those two maniacs. My "outcries"
are not outcries at all, and they are more like 87.46 % controlled "whatever they
really are's" and I have actually been drinking coffee most of the evening whilst
enjoying putting my new 240 liter aquarium together. Its in the bedroom upstairs
if you remember the house. And by golly its beautifull !

So... want to try for a second at bat on that Norwegian typical behavior ?? :) It
gets worse when it starts to rain ice.

Cheers !

RicB

--