Tillamook Cheese was Onion Samiches was in Defense of Mater.......

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:26:06 +0200

Boy is that Tillamook to be highly recommended. Makes the worlds greatest BLAMT
sandwich. One of the things I miss most about the Great Northwestern US.
Tillamook Sharp on toasted Sound Sour Dough.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.