Piano mover needed

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:00:56 -0800

At 06:17 PM 10/27/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>A client needs a piano moved from Chamberlain SD (on I 90) to
>Loveland Colorado on I 25.   Can anyone recommend state to state
>movers?.
>
>I have an ad from Music Trades Magazine, Modern Piano Moving,
>1-800-737-5600.   I know there is a mover in NJ but can't find his
>ad.   I wonder if there is anyone in the mid west?  Isn't there on
>called Keyboard Carriage?
>What is their number?
>
>Thanks    ---ric.

I have an ad mailed by Modern Piano Moving. (800-737-5600)
They have five locations, and one of them is Colorado.
email for a quote: mike@modernpiano.com
website www.modernpiano.com

I've never used them myself, but I've been thinking of having
them move a piano for me. Has anyone else had any experience
with them?

Susan