Glide bolts

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:41:07 +0100

Thanks very much Andre' for taking the time to write this out.. This one goes
into my cyber notebook for sure !  After reading this my mind seems to recall
some class that showed a way of finding correct key height useing glide bolts
and a key dip of 10mm.... this ring a bell in anyone... or am I mixing my Q's
and L's ?

Thanks again..

Cheers

RicB