Hammer Replacement Sheet, (sigh...again)<G>

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:44:48 +0100

Joe, thanks for the sheet, it comes out perfectly.

Is "degree of horizontal" angle refer to a lateral displacement of the
head in front of the drill, or is it only the drilling angle you refer
too.

In this last case, is not there a point in the scale where the
drilling can be made perfectly square till the end ? (generally)

Thanks

Isaac OLEG