Piano Fun Part VIII <<off topic>>

Robert Bergantino rptbob1@ameritech.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:48:20 -0500

Robert:

Am I imagining things or is this an electronic piano?  Lots of wires =
seem to be dangling in some of the pictures.  If it is, what is the =
Brand?

Bob Bergantino
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robert Goodale=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 6:32 PM
  Subject: Piano Fun Part VIII <<off topic>>

  Time for Piano Fun Part VIII
  -----------------------------------
  Explanation
  There are those who spend their life playing piano.  There are those =
who spend their life tuning, repairing, and rebuilding pianos.  Then =
there are those who seek the outlandish alternative uses for a piano.  =
In an effort to credit these brave individuals I am introducing what I =
hope will become a continuing series.  If you find a good candidate for =
"Piano Fun",  e-me the link for posting.
  ----------------------------------

  And yet another...

  Oh what fun!  How many pianos do you wish you could do THIS to?  Not =
quite as exciting as hurling a burning piano 500 feet through the air =
but it will do.  Hmmm, it does have possibilities for next year's =
national convention though.  I'll bring the donuts.
  Follow the link...

  http://www.sinfonia.net/epsilonphi/pianosmash.html

  --------------------------------
  Archives: