Fw: Patent Notice

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:08:26 EST

In a message dated 10/30/2002 12:59:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Subj:Re: Fw: Patent Notice
> Date:10/30/2002 12:59:03 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no">Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>                 Richard

                           I so didn't wish to give offense and did say , did
I not ?"with all due respect ,and I did sincerely mean it. I also gave him
the credit for organizing it  etc. (read the post). Perhaps I could/ should
have said it differently and ask your forgiveness at the offense caused to
you or others.
      The subject did invite the legal question didn't it? for discussion.
     What I did not say was that Some of Davids ideas are new and original
and have been helpful to me and countless others. Thanks David Stanwood and
to you Richard for holding my words accountable.
         Regards Dale Erwin