action ratios (was Patent Notice)

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:30:38 +0100

This discussion has gone back and forth for a hundred years or more now, and its
been illustrated in innumerable ways  throughout our tradition. One has a choice
to make and one chooses based on what particular balancing of touch and tonal
effects one wants. All that is fine. Where we go over the border is when we
insist that there is some rational for declaring one particular preference is by
definition superior to others. The areana simply does not fit the game as it
were. And really folks... the diversity is one of our real strengths.

The really new aspect of all of this development is the advent of a system for
unprecedented evening in balancing whatever preferences each individual has.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.