Whippen Cleaning

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:31:07 -0800 (PST)

Actually I've done that, too! Rented places that were
so despicable that I just shut off the power and hosed
the whole place down. Then drilled a hole in the floor
at the deepest spot, and sucked up the rest with a wet
and dry vac. I built my finishing shop to be
"hoseable", and put several box fans at the end of a
long square tube which blows filtered air IN to the
shop, pushing fumes out a screen on the other end.
Much cheaper than a $500 explosion proof fan that
pushes fumes out, but sucks bugs and dust in from
elsewhere. ( Gnats are particulary fond of
nitrocellulose down here! Must smell like "Romance".)
     Thump