pin tightener

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:17:11 -0800 (PST)

I have also VERY successfully used "Pin-Tite" on a
6'2" Conover with "Spininpins" (Copyright 2002 by Dr.
Thump. Trade Mark Registered.) But NOT by following
the directions! Turned the piano over and applied 3
bottles over a week's time tyo the underside of block,
refilling holes when soaked in.  1 year later, pins
rock-solid tight and paino still (mostly) in tune.
     Thump