Throwing Peanuts

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:25:02 EST

In a message dated 10/31/02 1:52:53 PM Central Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Perhaps thats because they dont say things likeh how  frogged-up a facsist
> stinking penile permiated pig everyone who dissagrees with them are. I
> mean... its just a possiblity :)

Now, you know I have never said anything of the sort, Richard, not even
close.  But what I have said and meant it, is that Ed Foote knew he was lying
not through his teeth but right through his fingers the day he came up with
the "Sideways Well" thing.

Why don't you read what each of these 3 have most recently said to me on
Pianotech and see if what they have written looks more like what you just
splattered than anything I have ever posted?

"Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin