Brand Spanking New Grand...

Jay/Deb Mercier mercier@minnewaska.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2098 22:45:58 -0500

I will be tuning a recently purchased new "middle of the road" grand piano
that will be used on a concert stage.  The piano is a Weber with a 6'1"
length.  I've already convinced the stage manager to purchase a Dampp-Chaser
system and a piano cover.  The stage will be fairly cool year round except
when the lights are on for concerts.

What are some other things I can do to help, protect and maintain this brand
spanking new piano?  (Besides tune it four times in the upcoming year?)  I'm
all ears.

Jay