Hygrometer

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:58:42 +0200

Ricardo!

That's why Yamaha has three "climate halls" "
one for desert climates - one for N-America and Europe - one for the tropics
and the so called "domestic market".

I think one could say that the Yamahas are the instruments you can trust
most when it comes to stability and technical precision.

Isn't that a good answer?

(;

friendly greetings
from