Tuning the Duplex (was ...Capo)

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:47:14 EDT

Duplex Effect,

the comment that the duplex "absorbs, bleeds and filters" energy is
interesting. Is there any scientific data or have any experiments been done
to pursue this line of thinking. If so, I'm sure they would be welcome
additions to the litrugy on the subject.

However in the dearth of scientific experiments proving the duplex is a
misfunction I would like to point out that a major plus function in terms of
energy is the duplex's capacity to increase sustain by more than 300%. This
was recently proved in Penna and in Vermont in two of my seminars where i was
fortunate to do a duplex tuning procedure on two instruments whose condition
was rebuilt A ! in tone, workmanship and materials. All I did to these
instruments was tune the duplex according the principles established by the
inventor and the sustain was remarkably increased.

This is the only energy guide that I have at my disposal. Are there others?

Dan Franklin