New Question re: Potential Customers

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:59:55 EDT

>This feels like I used to when I sold insurance and called to set
> appointments ... I don't like the feeling BUT I just think there would
>be more procrastination and forgotten schedules if I leave it to the customer
> to call--also more pitch adjustments to deal with, etc.

>Your thoughts?

Greetings,
    If, after the tuning, you ask the customer if they would like to be
called at the same time next year, or in six months, (whatever schedule they
are happiest with), THEN when you call, you can lead off by saying "I was
asked to call at this time......"  I find a better rate of return with this
method than calling them up and telling them it is time to tune their piano.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPt