ETD's, aural or both [OT

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:07:48 +0200

David,

It is common when relatively new to this kind of forum to tend to be
compulsive and answer every other post .

Does not bother me as such, just adding a bit of white noise (nothing
personal anyway).

After a moment most loose the habit, too time consuming anyway, others
use the forum as a computer game.

I've been some time reading the digests, but they are totally unusable
actually, as I get angry when I see the time spend to read only
civilities.

I refrain since recently to put any body name in a "throw to garbage
immediately" routine, but now I've find that I can have the names of
the senders in different colors, and that helps readability for sure
(and delete button too unfortunately).

I am with you for the cigarettes .

Bests

Isaac