OT - Olde Piano Plates Wanted

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:07:48 -0500

Joe and all,

I used to think it would be pretty cool to paint an old plate all nice and purty
and suspend it from the ceiling for a one-of-a-kind ceiling light.  Outline it
with lots of white Christmas lights or something like that.  Make sure it is
very well secured, because if it falls on you, you may have a headache for a
minute or two.  <G>

Clyde