Help! Setting up a new shop

Dave Nereson dnereson@dim.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:39:06 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Warren Fisher=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 2:02 PM
  Subject: Help! Setting up a new shop

  Hey gang,
  My partner and I just ordered a 40X50 foot metal building to set up a=20
  full-featured piano shop.  The building plan is attached.  In the next =

  week or so we will be printing out all your words of wisdom in the=20
  archives on the subject, but we would appreciate any suggestions that=20
  occur to you now. We have only done sporatic rebuilding up to now, but =

  have turned down a lot of work due to lack of time.  We plan to do=20
  considerably more in the future.  Any comments will be greatly =
appreciated.
  Thanks,

  Warren Fisher

  --=20
  Warren Fisher- RPT Retired, Navy Retired, Slidell, Louisiana=20