Pianos In Iraq

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:44:50 -0500

When there are larger demonstrations in Baghdad welcoming the
invading, excuse me "liberating" forces than peace marches in
"Baghdad by the Bay" (anybody here remember Herb Caen?) I might
consider it but only if they explicitly say, "American tuners
welcome".
    To be honest, even then I would rather go to Cuba but that is
because of a particular style of piano playing that originated
from there I am captivated by.
----rm

> On NPR several weeks ago they interviewed a member of the
Baghdad Symphony