Working Cruise Estimates

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:17:01 -0400

Hi Karen  -
Sorry I missed your original question.  I have a few.  How long have you
been working for this company?  What is the nationality of ownership?  Is
the electrical service on board compatible with your tools (ie rechargeable
tools, glue pot, etc.).  How's their recent health record?  How many
outfits will you bring...a whole new enterprise awaits...cruise-ware for
the working tuner.  Do you think you could get your husband to film the
gig?  Cruise-ware AND a documentary!  Now, if you also manage to fit in a
couple of sets with the band, that would be a memorable week.

Regards and good luck -

David Skolnik
Hastings-on-Hudson