Was "Killer Octave Question" now (OT)

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:51:07 -0400

Greg,
Thanks for taking the time to visit the site and your kind words. I
would like to know more specific information about the mistakes in the
text. If you have time, would you write this up for me? Please send it
directly to me as not to burden the list with this topic. Spelling and
sentence structure have never been my strong points. I was rather hasty
in preparing the text and I didn't have the usual help from an
experienced editor that I have had when writing a Journal article for
example. If you do this for me I would be glad to visit your web site
and give you advice on the lay-out and graphic design.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979