time warp. OT

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:40:26 +1000

>Not all clocks are set accurately.
>
>David Love
>davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Another possibility is that you may be using Eudora, with the time
preference set to the senders time zone. If I post an email from
Australia it will arrive in the US at a time of at least fourteen
hours into the future relative to US local time.

If you prefer to have all emails dated by your local time zone, this
can be achieved through the 'settings - date display' options.

Ron O.
--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
Grand Piano Manufacturers