Killer Octave Question - S shape theory

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:16:03 +0200

The discussion on that matter have been delayed a tad, I'll keep it
posted.

Seem to me logical that most of the soundboard take this shape sooner
or later, probably depending of the place the bridge lays it is more
or less pronounced.
Can't imagine what it gives from the acoustical point of view
(assuming the front bearing remains efficient).

That is a very reassuring theory nowadays ;>)

Best

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech