Stuyvesant grand piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 23:26:19 -0400

> No cracks in the soundboard may be a positive sign... but that in itself does
> not guarantee a good panel..

Indeed, but be aware, that if someone is re-engineering and replacing the soundboard, ad. nausium, we will very quickly go way past the $6K to $7K figure. That price sounds to me like the standard "strings, dampers, hammers, keytops and refinish" job. Then you'll have a good looking worn out piano that sounds better than it did.

Terry Farrell