Hammer prices?

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:58:07 -0400

On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 12:03  AM, Dave Bunch wrote:

> I am rebuilding a Samick SG225 action and called Samick to check parts=20=

> prices. For a complete set of hammers with shanks I was quoted $120. I=20=

> read it back to him and he confirmed it. Yes, $120.
> =A0
> Seems awfully cheap to me. For those who have purchased from Samick,=20=

> does this sound right? I want to submit an accurate esimate to the=20
> customer.
> =A0
> Dave Bunch

I don't doubt that the price is correct, however,  perhaps "you get=20
what you pay for." I suggest you look into replacing the hammers with a=20=

set from Ronsen or your favorite supplier of quality hammers. &/or send=20=

a private note to Roger Jolly and ask for his suggestions.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched