OT - missing messages resolved

Dave Smith dsmith941@comcast.net
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:52:18 -0400

Thanks to you all who replied on and off list to my question about missing messages.   Turns out it was a server problem on my end at Hotmail.  This morning I had 70 messages, while the archives added only 20 ion the same time.  Just my server's way of getting back up to date, I guess.  Got plugged up.  Really confusing when trying to follow a thread, though.

Dave Smith
SW FL

((((((Sorry for the duplicate posting I made on Wing and Son.  I never received my
first posting back via the list, and that made me notice that I am not
receiving many of the postings that are hitting the archives recently.  My
hotmail service is usually very reliable, and I dont' have any
people-filters or anything set up.  So I should be getting all messages
which appear in the archives, but am not.

Does anyone else have this problem, or maybe it is specific to me?

Dave Smith
SW FL))))))