PLEYEL

Rogerio Cunha rogerio.cunha@terra.com.br
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:14:39 -0300

To the list

I am restoring an old Pleyel, and on it there is no individual hammer =
flanges but there are a metal piece like a comb that retains only one =
long center pin to a great number of hammers and there is no knuckles as =
on the modern pianos. The knuckle is part of the end of the hammer =
shank.
On the Piano Action Handbook, there is no regulating dimensions to =
Pleyel.
I need a help in order to know key height, key deep, hammer blow and let =
off.
Can anyone help me?
Tahnks
Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of The Piano technicians Guild
http://www.perfectpitch.hpg.ig.com.br/index.html
http://planeta.terra.com.br/arte/dacapo/