Fallboard removal

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:33:59 -0500

At 11:02 PM -0500 8/1/03, Wesley Hardman wrote:
>Can anyone help with this one????

Hello,

Here what comes to me:

At each end of the fallboard when tilted out at a 45 degree angle
reveals a metal bar at each end with two screws that need to be
removed.

Then the fallboard slides out from the metal bars allowing access to
the screws in the key blocks.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731