metaphysical tuning forks?

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:49:46 -0500

REPLY OFF TOPIC

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:59 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: metaphysical tuning forks?

>I found a web page that claims that tuning forks have some sort of ancient
>metaphysical connection.  It all sounds like crapola to me but does gives
>the tuning fork a new perspective I suppose.  Cool tuning fork animation.
>
><http://www.crystalinks.com/tuningforks.html>http://www.crystalinks.com/tun
ingforks.html

>Rob Goodale, RPT

They ring forever. The 128 and 256 are adjustable
weighted for custom inaccuracy different than that already built in. Heck,
maybe I can levitate something too!

I wonder if it works over the phone...

Ron N

I had an orthopedic surgeon proudly presenting his military issue weighted
tuning fork check the A440 of his piano that I just tuned.  The fork was
flat by about 6 beats.  I never saw him again.  Hmmmmm!

PaulC