PianoCorder Wanted

Wayne R. Lutzow ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 05:24:42 -0700

Terry:

This isn't probably what you're looking for but right now I'm dealing with a
person here in Sacramento, CA who has a Sherman Clay Grand with a
Pianocorder in it that he is interested in selling.

I know, probably to big and to far away...just thought I'd let you or anyone
else watching know about it.

Wayne Lutzow
Lincoln, CA

> Although I've been restoring reproducing player pianos for some
> 35+ years, I'm a newbie to this discussion group.    I'm looking
> for a PianoCorder kit, and would appreciate hearing from
> whomever might have one available, its model or type, asking
> price and current location.

otech