Mold removal

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

Oh yes.....
     And DO wear a gas mask, gloves and goggles!!!
This stuff is atomic-powered soap, basically,  and it
WILL dissolve your hands ( or action parts if left to
soak ) and WILL give you an utterly blinding headache
if breathed.....or if even a tiny waft of its mist
gets in your eye!
     But it works beautifully. The only problem I have
had is an ocassional ( less than 1 per piano ) piece
of action that was milled from glued-up wood
separating at the glue-line. Just save the pieces and
glue back together. Clamp with clothespin. Easy.

    Thump
\