A note for Rob Goodale

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:06:27 -0700

Ah yes, sorry.  I didn't realize that the file was not in jpg format.
Usually they are, I'll have to double check for now on. They will download
much faster.

For a long time I have accumulated amusing and/or strange piano pictures.  I
thought it might be fun to display some of them every now and then.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV