Tonewood, was Soundboard crown

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:35:23 +0200

They didnt teach you that eh ??...   well doesnt suprise me much. Music, music making, and just about anything else to do with the arts isnt
really big on the old school budjet lists. I mean really...... but I bet they taught you about the Basketballfloor Tree didtnt they... Or how
about the Footballgoalpost tree... or even more important Telephonepost Tree.... and most important of all...  I bet you for SURE they taught
you about the Flagpost Tree !!!

But Tonewood ???... nah... that probably comes from somewhere close to some forest like the Redwoods, which of course we now know needs severe
thinning so that Los Angeles wont burn down. Fire prevention... music to somebodys ears I suppose... hey... maybe they care about music after

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne