Renner Blues on a S&S B

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:47:20 +0200

> Check out "voicing the renner hammer" on rennerusa.com

Good advice to be sure. I found this little paragraph from that article
interesting tho from a different thread discussed several times in the past.
Here we have that front duplex segment again. :)

     2.  Noise in Capo Section - This is most noticeable in the first capo
     section.  Play a note in this section, and then mute out the front
     duplex segment while playing.  If there is an objectionable tone,
     which goes away when this front duplex segment is muted, then deep
     needling higher   the shoulder is required.  Do not permanently mute
     this front duplex section, as this will cause a ubstantial loss of
     power. ...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.