Piano Funnies - August!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:23:33 -0700

Ooh! For your sake, I hope Joe doesn't see this!!!! :-)

Avery

At 12:28 PM 08/12/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Time for Piano Funnies, August 12, 2003
>
>Practical use for a square grand #119:  Boat Anchor
>
>throwing square grand into water.jpg

TOO LATE! hehe
If any of you remember the advertisement, that had the Majestic Indian,
standing on a bluff, over-looking all the trash people had strewn on his
once lovely country. The tears were streaming down his cheeks and he had a
sad, but stern look on his face.
Each time you perpetuate these attrocities, please picture me, in your mind,
like that Indian! BTW, If I'm not mistaken, that is a scene from "The
Piano". One of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. From a stand-point of
story/cinematography and idiocy on the part of the Thespians in regard to
how they portrayed that pathetic Square Piano.
I do try to keep a sense of humor about this sort of thing tho.<G> There are
definately Square Grands that deserve far worse, IMHO! It's just the general
attitude that bothers me. It's just plain sad. (At least to me.)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I