More on soundboard crown

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:14:19 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >WHAT ??? ahhhh.... and here I was expected a triple barrelled broadside :) ...
> >or maybe this is some new kind of satiric reverse rhetorical commentary....
> >you SAY I'm right... but you dont really MEAN it. Hmmm...
>
> No, I mean it. You're right. You'll have to find something else to argue
> about or just argue amongst yourself.

Amoungst myself ??...  plural in the singular ?? what an interesting concept.

> >Well... In anycase.. As the point is trivial really anyways... I'll withdraw
> >for the moment and get back to my project.
>
> Yes, I think you've nailed it. Trivial is the definitive term.
>
> Ron N

Seemed in keeping with the general spirit around these past few days. Besides.....
we've had this precise discussion up at least 4 times that I can remember... been
there and done it.  I'm still waiting for all these concepts to result in the
significantly more wonderful type piano that will convince the world of pianists
that S&S is a saga past by. Seriously. Should be tough tho... this last years
experiences have taught me that pianists absolutely detest historical
temperaments... until unknowingly they play a piano tuned thus. I mean with
awareness like that you got a major type obstacle to overcome.

Now... if you dont mind.. :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.