tuning below A0 with VT

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:16:41 +0000

snip

Jim Coleman, Sr.    jimsr@pianotapes.com

PS I'll try to figure out a way to do all this with the VT unless someone
else has done so already.
snip

I've never had the need to do this (yet), but I'm pretty sure in fine tune
mode, you can have the VT just listen/tune to one partial, so it listens
more like the other tuning gear.  That way you could just us the appropriate
upper partial to step down via half steps like you described. Again, turn
off the auto stepping, and you may need to set the partial with each of the
notes tuned.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland