Soundboard crown

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:14:52 +0200

Overs Pianos wrote:

> Well put Del. I do hope the doubting Thomas' of the RC school take it
> on board. Ron O.

I aggree... Well put and nicely answered in all respects. But for what
its worth I continue to doubt, as I believe its a healthy thing to do. I
am not armed with enough knowledge to judge one way or the other... so
instead of just swallowing one sides story hook line and sinker... I
keep asking and looking for answers to things that bother me. I find it
very difficult to get past the fact that so many of the most successfull
manufactures still use CC boards... and indeed swear by them. I also
would like to hear more from those advocates as to why. And I simply
find the arguementation that goes along the lines of tradition,
marketing.. and the rest to be inadequate to explain their stance.

So in lue of enough information to make a satisfactory judjement
myself... I ask questions...and I remain in doubt. I am really sorry if
that bugs a couple of you... but there isnt much I can do about that.

Del, again.. thanks for taking the time and patience answer and engage
one and all.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.