test blows

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:43:27 -0500

Corte,

I'd say you're getting pretty good mileage considering the
particulars you've given.

You're definitely asking too much for six months.

The only way you're going to increase stability on the unisions to
any greater degree is rendering the strings rock solid. Even at that,
played daily (amount of time and aggressiveness), environment and
stability of instrument always takes its toll for even the best of
tuners.

Regards,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician