More on soundboard crown

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:21:45 +0200

Hi Del, and thanks once again. I think I have enough to go on with for
now. Just trying to get a better handle on what happens when you do
this, or that... in my own way. I wasnt really trying to propose
anything, or resurect any dead horses. And I keep wanting to try and
find some rational for why so many seem to insist on the CC board. As
I've said .... its really difficult to simply accept the tradition and
marketing lines as complete explanations. Perhaps when I have the
benifit of deeper insights I will. I suppose my learning curve has a bit
different shape to it then maybe some are used to... but its mine and I
am stuck with it. I keep pluggin along as best I can. As far as
experimentation... actually I am just in the process of buying a small
hot box for fooling around with some of this. Probably try all sorts of
off the wall combinations... just to see what happens.

Anyways... thanks again.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne