More on soundboard crown

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:34:12 +0200

ranjacob@umich.edu wrote:

> Ric, I sort of thought that was your question, and it's
> a very interesting question!  I sincerely think
> there's a place for this kind of speculation, and I hope
> you don't entirely give it up.
>
> Randy Jacob
> University of Michigan Library

Grin... not me. Its exactly this kind of speculating that I seem to learn best
from. Dont know why... dont really see any need to question that either...
besides... I kind of enjoy it. Sorry that it seems to bother some.. but I'm
bound to rub the wrong way with someone or another no matter what.  Thanks for
the encouragment tho. And especially thanks for the perspective you give.

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne