(no subject)

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:46:35 -0600

At 11:50 AM 8/19/2003 -0700, Del wrote:

>Am I uniquely blessed, or have other's virus protection software been
>particularly active today as well. I must have received and deleted 25 or
>30 of them this morning. And there is still ten minutes to go....

About the same number here, plus my spam filter has caught 170 messages so
far today too. Most of the viruses seem to have been in spam messages.

The #pianotech IRC chat is hard to get on tonight because some "script
kiddie" as they're called is attacking the IRC network, tying it up so
people can't get on. If you're reading this and mIRC won't connect, try
changing to another port such as 6665.

Plus... Air Canada's flights out of Calgary International Airport have been
delayed all day because they've been infected with a virus called "White
Hat" and they haven't been able to clean it out.

Must be silly season again...

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html