Duplicated block

Dave Bunch pdtek@mchsi.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:09:31 -0500

I usually farm out most of my less than standard pinblocks for =
duplication and they come back as basically an outline cut ready for =
much shaping and fitting and shaping and fitting and on and on until I =
get a decent fit.

This time around Terry Farrell offered to duplicate a somewhat odd block =
for me. I only know him from the posts on this lists but thought I would =
give him a try. Compared to what I am used to, this was not a =
duplication, it was a photo copy! It was close to a perfect fit right =
out of the box. Being able to save a big chunk of time is no small deal =
so I just had to share this, even at the risk of giving him a big head =
:-)

Dave Bunch