Duplicated block

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:30:50 +0200

And hey !! :).... thats what keeps all those guys doing keytops in buisness. If
it werent for these ridiculous tax laws in Norway... I'd send all kinds of stuff
out for duplication down in Europe. Saves a lot of time, is inexpensive and in
the end I'd make more money.

Glad to see Terry is.... er.. diversifying his buisness :)

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne