Blocks & Beckets, was:Duplicated block

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:08:48 -0400

Terry,

What I read here is "I told him, I told him, I told him...."  I surely
hope you wrote down some of this telling.  Even if I make a short-term
loan to one of my very responsible adult children, I write it down and
they get a copy.  It is surprising how in conversations where the
expectations seem perfectly clear to one person, the other one will
remember something else.

I hope this works out just fine for you.  I'd be interested to know when
you're finished how things went, and if you got all your money.

Regards,
Clyde