Big Bushings

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:48:42 -0500

>Is there a supplier out ther that carries plate bushings with an outside
>diameter of greater than 7/16"?
>
>This size, which is the largest in Schaff's catalog, just floats in the
>plate holes of my current rebuild and then breaks if a pin is driven
>through it.
>
>Suppose I could pin without them but would rather not.
>
>Dave Bunch

Hi Dave,
Yup, that's a Kimball all right. I've cut them from 1/2" dowels on the
table saw and center punched and drilled them after installation, but it
isn't all that entertaining for very long. To my knowledge, nothing that
fits is commercially available unless maybe TF Supply suddenly finds a set
in stock.

Ron N